In this regard, Septer Krinein S.L. is in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the responsible
- Owner: Septer Krinein S.L..
- NIF: B99543753
- Address: C/ Mártires 2, 50.003 Zaragoza, Zaragoza – Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web Site: https://www.septer.es
Principles applied in data treatment
In the treatment of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Owner shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Owner shall inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
- In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
- The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties
Obtaining personal data
To browse https://www.edxe.io is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
The Owner informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- You may not exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Septer Krinein S.L. and request information about the data it has stored and how it was obtained, request its rectification, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of this data in the files of the Owner.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the treatment of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of treatment by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: the Owner requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to queries from Users.
- For example, Septer Krinein S.L. uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the Web site, the treatment of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Web site, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Web site.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Advice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
- To manage social networks. Septer Krinein S.L. has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Owner the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
The Owner will process your personal data in order to properly manage your presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, for which Septer Krinein S.L. is responsible for its management and treatment. The security of your data is guaranteed, as Septer Krinein S.L. takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that your personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
Septer Krinein S.L. informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, with the exception that this transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Septer Krinein S.L. has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in which case, the consent of the User will be required, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identifying data. No categories of specially protected data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
When browsing https://www.edxe.io non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links contained in the website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating Septer Krinein S.L. from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Septer Krinein S.L. is obliged to conserve for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.